Frequently Asked Questions
In our continuing effort to provide optimal customer care, we have provided some common frequently asked questions with the appropriate answer below. If you do not see an answer to a question that you may have, please call 303-663-5615 and a representative will be happy to provide you with more information.
1. Does All In One Contractors carry Liability and Workman’s Comp Insurance and is the coverage adequate?
All In One Contractors holds a general liability policy with a general aggregate of $4,000,000. As further protection for you, our team is working in compliance with our safety code at all times. We are responsible for any claims, should they occur. We have full Workman’s Comp Insurance and are a part of Colorado’s BBB Worker’s Comp Program.
2. What is the company’s workmanship warranty?
Our workmanship warranty is 5 years on re-roofing and 1 year for custom builds and track work.
3. How will All In One Contractors protect my family, pets, and property?
We always evaluate a client’s situation before an estimate is given. Whether there are important plants you want extra care for, or animals that might run away, our crew is notified before installation begins. These important notes are on the work order every time. If a project runs over one full day you can always count on a safe, clean space every evening before we close up shop. We will run a magnet over the yard at the end of every work day to collect any nails or metal.
4. Does someone in my household need to be present as work is being done on my roof?
No. This is the client’s preference. We do, however, request that the homeowner be available by phone should we have any questions for them.
5. How long will it take to replace my roof?
Depending on the size of your home, a roof may take several days. Most of our residential installations range between 1 and 3 days for completion. For a tile replacement, it usually takes a little longer.
6. How do I set up an appointment with All In One Contractors?
You can either call us at 303-663-5615 (toll free 888-663-5615), or click through to Request an Estimate.
7. Is All In One Contractors Licensed?
We hold a contractor’s license from the building department of every city and county in the Denver metro area. Because we pull a permit and order an inspection for every re-roofing project we do, the homeowner is protected and assured that the roof will be completed according to all city/county requirements and specifications.
8. Do a few leaks mean that I need an entire new roof?
A few leaks may indicate a need for a new roof. Call us to schedule an estimate for an honest and thorough analysis of your situation.
9. What kind of materials warranty will I get?
Depending on the product you choose, the materials warranty can range between 20 years to a lifetime warranty.
10. What do you do with old shingles taken off of my house?
We dispose of all old roofing material by loading it into a trailer or roll-off dumpster that we provide. The grounds are swept with a magnet to ensure that nails and other objects are not left behind.
11. Is it OK to cover over old shingles?
It is much easier and faster to cover over old shingles, but we do not recommend this type of installation. This is because most of the time the flashing, the pipe boots, and the valleys do not get the attention they need.. Covering old shingles does not stop them from deteriorating or decaying. We feel it is best not to cover old shingles.
Questions To Ask Every Roofer
1. Are you a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau serving Denver?
2. Will I receive a complete list of references?
3. Will you provide a current and legible copy of your Commercial General Liability Insurance in case my home is damaged or your employees are injured?
4. Will you completely remove my old shingles and felt paper, not simply lay new shingles over the old ones or re-use old felt paper?
5. Will you use nails, not staples, to install the shingles?
6. Will the new shingles be installed to manufacturer’s specifications?
7. Will my approval be required before any unforeseen repairs are made?
8. Will I receive a written 15-year manufacturer’s labor, materials, and craftsmanship warranty upon completion of the project?
9. Are my warranties transferable if I decide to sell my home?
10. Will you match or beat any other companies warranty if they answer YES to all these questions?
11. Will you match or beat any other company’s price if they answer YES to all these questions?
What happens from start to finish:
Determining Your Needs
Meeting with an Estimator
After we have set an appointment with our clients, we then meet with them ON TIME at the property. At this appointment, thorough measurements are taken along with photos of any problem areas. The client is able to discuss any issues they may have with a certified estimator. This allows us to correctly bid on their project with their specific needs in mind.
Project measured and specified
All the information and measurements are gathered back at our office and a professional and thorough proposal including digital photos are prepared.
Review proposal and choose options
Every consumer is entitled to learn about what they are buying. At All In One Contractors, we proudly offer our time to each and every client to discuss this important investment they are about to make. Our estimators are trained professionals and can answer just about any question you may have.
All In One Contractors
Centennial, CO 80111
Fax: (303) 663-5616
Our Local Weather